|World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP) (A9)||
(A9) Introductions of the World WTSP Catalogs for Users
Posted: Jan. 24, 2022
For going to Japanese pages, press buttons.
Editor's Note (Toru Nakagawa, Jan. 24, 2022)
This is the newly-built entrance page for users to learn and enjoy using the World WTSP Catalogs. So far the WTSP project has been working to build the Catalogs and hence the information in this WTSP website is mostly addressed to the (professional) people on the side of builders. Here we provide more with introductions/instruction for ordinary users (including professionals) to get familiar with and actually use the WTSP Catalogs.
(1) Introduction to World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ Sites and Around-TRIZ Sites (Jan. 24, 2022)
Abstract of this Introduction:
(1) Catalogs of TRIZ-related Websites in the World have been developed by a volunteer-based international project WTSP.
(2) The Catalogs are now available publicly without charge both for interactive use at the WTSP site and for downloading, printing, and interactive use at user's PC.
(3) The Catalogs cover various websites in the fields of TRIZ (including modernized TRIZ) and around-TRIZ more widely (i.e., creative problem solving in general, including quality/value/project management, IP, etc.).
(4) Various websites dedicated for the roles of information sending, research, development, promotion, publishing, etc. of such TRIZ-related methodologies are collected.
(5) Websites are found more useful as units of information resources than (smaller) webpages, papers, patents, etc. and (larger) journals, conferences, books, etc., because they are kept updated for many years with unity/quality/scope of information by some group or organization, in openly accessible forms.
(6) Individual websites are introduced briefly by surveyors/recommenders, and in one-page standard form and (optionally) much longer by the website owners.
(7) Websites are evaluated in respect to their quality/usefulness/attractiveness/ accessibility/scopes/etc. and shown in 5 grades (◎○□ for world level, △ for country level, and －）.
(8) Current World WTSP Catalogs (Beta Edition) list 23 ◎ and 39 ○ websites in TRIZ while 33 ◎ and 127 ○ websites around TRIZ.
(9) We are working further to make our WTSP Catalogs more useful and attractive for users as well as professionals by voluntary cooperation of many colleagues in the world.
(10) Let's work Together ! Connected !!
References (for Users) (Jan. 24, 2022)
Note: The buttons have hyperlinks with absolute URL.
WTSP project Website: https://www.osaka-gu.ac.jp/php/nakagawa/TRIZ/eTRIZ/eWTSP/
World WTSP Catalogs Top page (with introductions)
World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ Sites: (A) Top page (with instructions)
(A1P) Top Catalog (◎） for Print
(A2P) Basic Catalog (◎○） for Print
World WTSP Catalogs of Around-TRIZ Sites: (C) Top page (with instructions)
(C1P) Top Catalog (◎） for Print
(C2P) Basic Catalog (◎○） for Print
Guidelines for building WTSP Catalogs
WTSP Standard Form for describing a website (.docx)
Multiple sets of indexing schemes for the WTSP Catalogs
WTSP Appeal 2021 (Sept. 2021)
Paper: WTSP (4) World WTSP Catalogs ETRIA TFC2021 (Sept. 2021)
Mission and Philosophy of WTSP (Aug. 2021)
Introduction to World WTSP Catalogs (this article) (Jan. 2022)
Index page of the WTSP Project
|(A7) Current Working Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs||(A8) World WTSP Catalogs (Current Active Version)||World WTSP Catalogs Top Page|
|(B3) WTSP News 2019||(B4) WTSP News 2020||(B5) WTSP News 2021|
|General Index||(A) Editorial||(B) References||Links||News & activities||Software tools||(C) Papers, case studies, articles,||Lectures, course materials||(D) Forum||Search in this site||General Index|
|Home Page||New Information||for children and highschool students||for students and the general public||for engineers (introduction)||for Practitioners||CrePS System Documents||USIT Manual & Case Studies||Dr. Ed Sickafus Memorial Archives (USIT)||WTSP Project||World WTSP Catalogs||Home Page|
Last updated on Jan. 24, 2022.. Access point: Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org